Mushroom and Italian table cheese (makes 5 sandwiches)
- Mushrooms (3 cups sliced)
- Rosemary (4 tablespoons)
- The Olive Press truffle oil (4 tablespoons)
- Italian table cheese (2 cups)
- Sourdough bread (10 slices)
- Sauté mushrooms in truffle oil and chopped rosemary.
- Sandwich: put butter or mayonnaise on outside of bread. On low heat, put one slice, mayo side of bread down, place a layer of cheese and top with sautéed mushrooms. Place other piece of bread on top and flip when bottom side is crusty.