Suggested Wine Pairing: Late Harvest Mourvedre
Enjoy this beautifully creamy and lucious cheesecake any time of the year! The velvety texture and slight crunch the graham cracket crust provides pair perfectly, especially with our Late Harvest Mourvedre!
Top this dessert with any desired fruit, especially fruits that are in season! Finally, drizzle Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar from The Olive Press over a slice to compliment the luxurious nature of this cake, while adding an exciting flavor of chocolate!
Made with these products from The Olive Press:
Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Egg Whites (Room Temperature)
- 3 8oz Cream Cheese Packages (Room Temperature)
- 1 Cup and 2 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 1 16oz (Pint) Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare a 9 inch spring form pan by heavily buttering the pan.
- Coat the pan with graham cracker crumbs, on the sides and about 1/4 inch on the bottom.
- Whip egg whites until fluffy, gradually add 1 cup of sugar, beat the mixture until creamy.
- Cut the cream cheese into segments and add to mixture, beat until incorporated.
- Add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and beat until incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the pan slowly and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Turn the oven up to 425° F
- Mix by hand, the sour cream, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Pour the sour cream mixture around the sides of the cake and spread to the middle, level evenly.
- Put the cake back into the over for 5 minutes.
- Let the cake cool and put into the fridge.
- When serving, drizzle with Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar and add slices of desired fruit!