CLINE WINE COUNTRY WEDDINGS
Enjoy our picture-perfect setting for your wedding celebration. Our property offers beautiful landscaped gardens, spring-fed ponds, and scenic vineyard views.
To host your event, schedule a tour of our venues, or learn about rates, contact Laura Feinstein email@example.com.
ADOBE MISSION ELOPEMENT
Designed for parties with 8 guests or 24, this package includes four hours of our Adobe Mission and Flagstone Patio use for an intimate wedding celebration. Host your intimate ceremony and enjoy a wine reception on the flagstone patio with tray passed hors d’oeuvres followed by a three-course dinner paired perfectly with Cline wine.
SITE FEE INCLUSIONS
- Up to six hours exclusive use of the selected venue
- White folding chairs for ceremony and dining
- 5' round dining tables (seats 8 per table)
- Specialty tables for gifts, cake and cocktails
- Up to six wine barrels
- Labor for set-up and break-down of Cline equipment
- Hospitality team and restroom attendant on site to oversee event
- Farm tables available for an additional $110 each
- 20% discount on all cline wines for celebration. Cline is licensed to sell wine and beer only. Distilled spirits are prohibited. Clients and their guests are not allowed to bring any outside alcohol or distilled spirits onto the winery property.
- Caterers provide bartenders and all glassware for the event.
- We will provide you with our Vendor Partners list from which you'll choose your planner, caterer, lighting partners, wedding planners. Our list also includes recommendations for other vendors you may require.
- We require that couples hire a wedding planner that is onsite the day of the event.
- Bistro lights and accent lighting is included at the Adobe Mission. Lighting for other venues is available through Cline's approved vendors.
- Pursuant to Sonoma County noise ordinances, must end at the Adobe Mission by 9pm, on the Great Lawn by 10pm.
- We offer a vintage Rail Car with the Great Lawn package where the bride can dress. The bridal party will have access to the Rail Car two hours prior to the ceremony. We also rent the Cline Villa located on the winery property (subject to availability). Please inquire for more details.
- Shuttle service or valet parking is required for events of 200 or more guests.
RATES & OTHERS
- We do offer overtime. Standard rates are charged at $1,000 per hour or any fraction of an hour over the contracted time frame.
- We include one hour use of the venue for a ceremony rehearsal (subject to availability).
- Contracted site fees are paid in two equal deposits. Fifty percent is due upon signing of the contract. The balance is due 120 days in advance of the event.
- An insurance rider naming Cline Cellars as additionally insured is required for the date of the event.
- We are happy to place a 2-week hold on a date while you finalize your venue selection. Once you are ready to move forward, we require a signed contract and a deposit to secure the date.