Suggested Wine Pairing: Red Cashmere
- 1, 2 or 3 cut up chickens
- 3 Eggs (this may vary depending upon how many pieces of chicken you have)
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- Enough bread crumbs to coat chicken pieces
- 2 Tablespoons of Italian seasoning for each chicken (more or less depending on your taste)
- ½ Tablespoon dried parsley for each chicken
- ¼ Teaspoon hot pepper flakes per chicken (or to taste)
- ¼ to ½ Cup Jacuzzi Olive Oil
- Baking pan with 1 ½ or 2 inch sides:
- Pre heat the oven to 375 F. Place rack up one level from the bottom.
- Spray the sheet with non-stick spray. (Mom used a little olive oil, I use parchment)
- Slightly beat the eggs with the milk.
- Mix the Italian seasoning salt and pepper flakes into the bread crumbs.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the egg and then into the bread crumb mixture. Make sure to cover each piece completely.
- Place the coated pieces on the prepared baking sheet. You can pack them pretty tightly, but leave enough space for the meat to cook totally.
- When all the pieces are placed onto the backing pan, sprinkle each piece with a little olive oil.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover with foil for 10 minutes.
- This dish may be eaten hot or at room temperature.
Submitted by Victor Zarzana