Pairs With: Cline Sonoma Coast Syrah
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 brioche buns
- 4 oz feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Place the lamb in a large bowl, and mix with the mint, cilantro, oregano, garlic, sherry, vinegar, and molasses. Season with cumin, allspice, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper, and mix well. Shape into 4 patties.
- Brush grill grate with oil. Grill burgers 5 minutes on each side, or until well done. Heat the brioche buns briefly on the grill. Serve burgers on brioche bun with melted feta cheese, cucumbers, and onions.