Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: serves 4
Pairs With: Cline Marsanne Roussanne
- 2 naan flatbreads
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 1 small butternut squash peeled and sliced into 1” cubes
- The Olive Press Mediterranean spice blend
- kosher salt to taste
- 4 oz. goat cheese (chèvre) crumbled
- The Olive Press Fig Balsamic
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and arrange oven rack close to bottom of oven.
- Toss Butternut squash with 2 tablespoons olive oil and Mediterranean spice blend. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Place the naan on a rimmed baking sheet, and drizzle each with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Top the naan with baked squash and goat cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven on bottom rack for 10 minutes, or until crust gets crispy and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with fig balsamic and a sprinkle of salt.