Suggested Wine Pairing: Farmhouse White
Did someone say Summer? We are getting ready for those long days and warm nights. These tostadas are the perfect treat, with spiced Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and a touch of Lime Olive Oil. The perfect meal for outdoor entertaining! Line up the ingredients to create a tostada bar. Now all you need is a glass of wine!
Made with these products from The Olive Press:
- 8 small tostada shells
- 1 head of lettuce, shredded, we used frisee but you can also use romaine, butter leaf, or whichever is your favorite
- 1 can organic black beans
- 1 can organic corn
- 1-2 lbs medium sized shrimp, uncooked, shelled
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 avocados
- goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons Lime Olive Oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Harissa Morocco Spice Blend
- 2-3 limes
- Heat 2 tablespoons Lime Olive Oil in a frying pan over medium. Add shrimp to pan and sprinkle in Harissa Morocco Spice Blend. Stir to coat and cook until the shrimp turn pink/white, about 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Assemble the tostadas by placing shredded lettuce on the shell, add a couple tablespoons of black beans and corn, place the shrimp on top. Top with sliced avocado (about ¼ per tostada), crumbled goat cheese and sprinkle with cilantro. Drizzle some extra Lime Olive Oil and squeeze a bit of fresh lime on top. Serve and enjoy!